Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 37


This is my creation for the Peachy Keen September Sketch Challenge. Since Halloween is nearing, I used the Cricut Lite Trick or Treat Cartridge to create my two little trick or treat kids. The witch and the scarecrow were cut at 4.5 inches. The witchy girl I used a face from PKSC-09_September. I also used the Cuttlebug to bring some dimension to her. I used distressed stripes folder for the hair, herringbone folder for the skirt, and swiss dots folder for her shirt. On my scarecrow I used the hounds-tooth folder on his pants. For his face I used PK_550 Pumpkin Faces with white gel pen accents. 
 These little trick or treat kids are so darn cute! I wish I could have had more room to add more.

 For my moon I used the largest circle from the Spellbinders: Standard Large Circles dies. I then doodled stitches on it with a black Faber-Castell XS art pen. Then I used the musical flourish embossing folder. Though hard to see: I used Martha Stewarts Deep Edge Punch Haunted Fence for my strip behind the moon and used a strip of white card stock to make it pop. 









2 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween pair! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete