Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PK Challenge 44

This week Peachy Keen is having a fun color challenge using the following picture for inspiration! I decided to make a fun fall birthday card using the colors. I love how he turned out using the Peachy Keen Stamps from PKSC-October and PK-149 Happy Snowman with Label. 









Turkey Paper Piecings




Other products used:
Cricut
Birthday Bash (Balloons and candles) , My Quiet Book (Glasses), and Summer Celebrations (Moustache) Cartridges
Cuttlebug
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (scarf)
PKS SVG Files (turkey and label)
White Gel Pen
Memento Ink (Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, and Rhubarb Stalk)
Inkadinkado Blending Chalks
Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser
Joys Life.com Wild Life Puns Stamps
Bobbin Ribbon Autumn Leaves
Stampin' Up Pop Dots
Recollection Rustic Brads
Recollections Brown Cardstock
Simply Luxe Orange Paper
Various Copic Markers



6 comments:

  1. THAT'S SO CUTE!! And maybe the birthday turkey can be sage this Thanksgiving!! LOL! Love your turkey's disguise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! This is so cute and too funny! I love it! The disguise is perfect. No one would ever recognize that turkey!! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just ADORABLE! I love the whole idea. I have a couple family members that have a birthday that occasionally lands on Thanksgiving. I may have to borrow this idea. SO AWESOME! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! I love the idea, it's tooo clever!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMBO....well I think we have a winner, that is the cutest, funniest, adorable bday card ever, LOL

    ReplyDelete