Monday, June 16, 2014

PKS: Stamp on a Happy Face: Crayon Wreath

Hi, Peachy Friends! 

Today I have a crayon wreath to share with you today!

I created this for my oldest son's teacher as a thank you gift! She has been an amazing teacher and I wanted to show my appreciation. 



I first started out with a 12" ring I purchased at Michael's and added some measuring tap ribbon. Then I hot glued the crayons all over the wreath. I used four boxes of Crayola's 24 count boxes. Before hand, I separated them into the colors of the rainbow.

It was so nice to dust off my Cricut since I haven't used it in a bit. All the cuts were Cricut except the chalk board. It comes from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. The bus, ABC's/123's, apple, glue, scissors, school house, books, bus, and crayon all came from the Cricut Recess cart. The paper is from Locker Talk. The teacher's name comes from Paper Lace.

On the glue bottle I used PKS: Lucy's ABC's and 123's Outlines. I used PKS: Retro-Bet Round on the books and the bus.



The cute little worm as well as the "grade sentiment" comes from PKSC-8 August 2012 SOTM kit. The worm's face is from the new PKS: Clowning Around Face Assortment. I know it is meant for clowns but I thought it made an adorable worm face.



I used PKS: The Moodies from the first little girl on the bus. I used PKS: Sweet and Innocent for the boy in red. I used PKS: Simple Simons for the boy in the orange. For the last girl, I used PKS: Princess face assortment.  I just love having my peachy faces on hand to use especially when there are little cuts involved. My Peachies made it so easy to stamp on the faces, instead of trying to cut out teeny tiny pieces. 

Once I had all my pieces put together how I wanted, I glued them onto the wreath. 

Other products used:
Copic Markers
Chalk Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollection's and Colorbok Card Stock
My Creative Time Stitched Vintage Label Die
My Creative Time Never Be Lost Die Set (bus wheels)
White and Black Gelly Roll Pen

It is a bit time consuming to create this with all the cuts and details. Though it is so worth it in the end. I had so much fun creating this with so many different Peachy Keen Stamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I have given you some inspiration on how to use your Peachies in a different way! 

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. That wreath will look awesome on the teacher's door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Emily, your wreath is GORGEOUS... SUPER JOB!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete