Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Creative Time: Thoughtful Thursday

Hi, today is Thankful Thursday over on the My Creative Time Blog. We are creating projects to let someone know we are thinking of them. So I created a sympathy card for someone who lost their fur baby.


For the base of my card I used one of my go to sets, Stitched Rectangular Frame dies. I cut the cute little puppy dog out using one of the dies from the Loyal Friends Stamp set. I then added the adorable Peachy Keen Stamps: Black Eyed Critters face and added white gel pen accents. I used the Stitched Leaves die to create the wings out of Vellum paper. I added the cute little heart by cutting out the little heart glasses from the You Had Me At Meow Stamp set

I first added the three little clouds using the thought bubble also from the Loyal Friends Stamp set.  I then measured where I would like the hallo to go above the puppy dog. Once I marked it, I stamped on the zero from the largest Alpha Pack stamp set with Versamark ink along with Recollection's Snow embossing powder. Then I adhered my puppy dog onto the clouds. 

I stamped on the sentiment onto the a Vintage Stitched Label die. I finished by adding some ribbon along with some pearlized sequins from my stash. 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
 
For more design team inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.



5 comments:

  1. AWWWW Miss Emily your card is so sweet and precious. Your pupply is so adorable.
    Your little scene is so darling. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Emily! So clever to use the leaf dies to make your wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, think it would be so comforting for someone who lost their fur baby. :) Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet...love the eyes and to use leaves for wings is a super idea. Great idea to use the O for the halo too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete