Tuesday, January 26, 2016

MCT: Favorite Die of the Month: Baby Word Die

Hi, today is the Favorite Stamp or Die of the Month over on the My Creative Time Blog. This month Emma has pick the "Baby Word Die" as her favorite!! If this adorable little die has been on your wish list you can find it here at a discount price! This set will be on sale the rest of January!

The sale will end January 31st, 2016 @ 12:00 a.m. PST! So you'll want to snag this up soon at a great price.

I decided to create a cute little tag featuring the "Baby Word Die" along with some other wonderful MCT products!!


I first traced the onesie die from Hello Baby Stamp Set onto Kraft card stock. Then I used a White Gel pen to create faux stitching around the edges. Next, I used the same die to cut out the gingham pattern paper onesie out.

I stamped the cute little giraffe also from the Hello Baby Stamp Set and then cut it out with the coordinating die. I colored the giraffe with Copic markers and chalked his cheeks with Inkadinkado chalk ink. I gave him a little bow that was stamped and paper pieced from the You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set.

I layered the giraffe on the onesie using Stitched Starburst Dies for the vellum starburst and Bunch of Fun Circle Dies for the white card stock circle.

I then cut the coordinating pieces of the onesie and the word "baby" out of white card stock. I colored them with a Copic marker and then added them to the onesie. I then stamped on the word "Precious" using the Teeny Tag Greetings. I added clear Wink of Stella to the "baby" word die cute as well.

I finished the little tag by adding a pretty bow at the top along with sequins to look like snaps on the onesie. This will look so cute on a present or gift bag. 



Products used:

Recollection's Card Stock
Recollection's Green Gingham Pattern Paper
Recollection's Vellum 
Copic Markers
Inkadinkado Chalk Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen
Silver Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration using the "Baby Word Die," please head on over to Miss Emma's blog. 

6 comments:

  1. Darling baby tag, Emily! I love how you used the sequins to look like snaps on the onesie and the little meow bow on the giraffe! It makes for a precious tag for baby and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWW What a Cute Patootie Gift Tag....I love 1st off the colors, 2nd the plaid paper....and last but NOT least your cool, clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies...WOW girly girl you had them a plenty too. Love the layers and your darling ribbon and sequins for the snaps you totally did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Emily! I love the giraffe's little bow tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Emily!
    Super CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many details on this adorable tag! I like that it is for a boy or girl. The green gingham is perfect to set off all of the details. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!

    ~ Star
    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete