Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tag It Tuesday

Hi, today is Tag It Tuesday Over on the My Creative Time blog. Since Easter is over, I thought it would be fun to create a cute spring bunny tag! I love these new bunnies that Emma created for the Ears To You Stamp Set


I love spring with all the flowers blooming and of course the warmer weather. So I made a fun little spring scene with the adorable bunny! Emma's products made this idea come to life so easily!!



Products Used:
Fun Tweet Me Dies

Peachy Keen Stamps: Black Eyed Critters Face Assortment
Copic Markers
Paper Studio: Pearls
Burlap Twine
Ribbon From My Stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww What a Cutie Patootie Tag. Your little scene is adorable. Great creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Great coloring job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag surely shows Spring! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so adorable. Super job on your cute bunny and sweet spring scene!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete