Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What A Treat Wednesday

Hi, today is What A Treat Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. With Mother's day right around the corner, I thought it would be a great idea to create a fun little treat for my mom using Emma's wonderful products. Once again they made this task so easy and simple. 


I just the love the little Bubblegum Treat Box Die. It is so cute and versatile!! I wanted to create this one with a bit of elegance and style for the special occasion. So I found some flowery pattern paper I had and accented it with a beautiful Stitched Pretty Flower and Leaves. I love how the freebie set from the 54th edition release, You Inspire Me Stamp Set, fits just right on the treat box to add the perfect background accent for the flower. I once again, I traced the die and cut the layer out by hand to make it stand out more. Then I added the fun little Vintage Stitched Label banner with the "mom" on it from the Mom Stamp Set.

 It turned out just how I wanted. These would be so fun and easy to create for the rest of the wonderful women in my life. 


Products Used: 
Bubblegum Treat Box Die
Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies
Vintage Stitched Label Die
Mom Stamp Set 
You Inspire Me Stamp Set 
Build A Banner Stamp Set

Memento Rose Bud Ink
Clear Glitter
Glossy Accents
Recollection's Card Stock
American Crafts Everyday Pattern Paper
Ribbon from my stash
Pop Dots


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily....WOW. YOur Bubblr gum Treat holder is absolutely DRp Dead Gorgeous!! FIrst off that paper you used is so beautiful love they ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies to embellish...definitely one outstanding creative job!!! YOU So ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful holder! I like that the label fits and your flower is so pretty and goes so well with the paper. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete