Wednesday, November 13, 2019

My Creative Time: 97th Edition Release: Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of sneak peeks for the My Creative Time: 97th Edition Release. Today we are sneaking the new Coffee Gift Card Holder Die along with the Not A Decaf Day stamp set. 


All of the coffee cup parts were cut out using the new Coffee Gift Card Holder Die.  The fun background on the coffee cup sleeve was stamped from the new Not A Decaf Day Stamp Set. Another fun and simple project. 

Products Used:

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper Studio Pattern Paper
Recollections Card Stock


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog


18 comments:

  1. Very cute way to give a gift card. I like the plaid paper and the stamped sleeve and heart.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Emily How Adorable is your Gift Card Holder!! Loving that Plaid Paper with the Kraft...Actually to me gives it a Masculine Look which is very cool..Hey Guys like the Starbucks too!! You did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! A perfect gift card holder for coffee lovers in my family!
    ewanda.stewart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gift card holder! Love the paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun gift card holder. I am loving the stamped background on the coffee sleeve!! Super cute!
    Ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cute checked paper - so Fall, which I love.
    Love how you put the GC on the front, too. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the plaid and fall colors you used! Super cute stamped coffee background! The red heart makes it so heartwarming! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! I love it in craft paper! What a great coffee background! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper darling holder! Fabulous fall theme with the papers you used as well!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing die and great project. TFS. mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome die set! Great way to give a gift card! Love the papers you used and the words on the sleeve!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Emily - perfectly done! Amazing sentiment and dies set! Thank you for sharing, Carol
    carolworkmandesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your holder is adorable...love the plaid!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your gift card holder project. I'm loving that patterned card stock it's so pretty.
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This gift card holder is so much fun! Love the paper you used.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card with those fall/Autumn colours, I like the sleeve tooo ;o)
    carlavandermei at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the papers you used and how you made your heart on the stamped closure. LOVE the stamp!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

    padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

    WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
    website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete