Wednesday, February 8, 2023

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

 Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time blog. Today I have a simple treat box to share featuring the the Mini Gift Box Die

The treat box was cut out using the Mini Gift Box Die. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using the Love You Most Stamp Set. The little hearts were colored in with a Copic Marker. Some twine was used to tie up the treat box with the sentiment die cut. 

I love how simple and easy this little treat box is to put together. You literally need no glue to assemble it. You can fit any little treat or gift in it. I was able to fit three of these little Ghirardelli chocolates in this little treat box. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please visit  Miss Emma's blog.

1 comment:

  1. OMG one of my fav treatholders and this DSP is soooooo cuteđź’•

    ReplyDelete