Saturday, August 26, 2023

My Creative Time: 136th Edition Release: Blog Hop and Sale

 Hello and welcome to to the My Creative Time: 136th Edition Release. This release is amazing! It made me want to create more and more. I know you will all love it too! 

I hope you have made it here from Miss Emma's blog. You can also find the full hop order on her blog as well. 

Today I am sneaking all 4 of the new Costume sets for your little gingers. I decided to make a spooktacular mini Halloween Tree with them and created a few new characters with my dies. There are so many possibilities. 

The mini spooky tree is from Target. All of the Halloween characters were made with the Ginger Boy and Girl Costumes 1 & 2 along with the Sweet Ginger Bread Person Costumes #1 and Sweet Gingerbread Companion Costumes #2. Other products used on the tree are the new Jack-O-Lantern Tag Die, the new Happy Haunting Die Set, the new Small and Medium Faces, the new Cauldron Tag Die, the new I Love Fall Stamp Set, the Ginger Boy and Girl Dies, the Sweet Ginger Bread Person Die, the Sweet Gingerbread Companion Die, the Spooky Tag Dies, the Witch Hat Topper Die, the Apron Stamp Set, and the More Strip Sentiment Dies

The new Ginger Halloween Paper Pad was used as well. 





***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Saturday July 26, 2023 @8am PST & will end on Monday, August 28, 2023 @ midnight PST. Use the code: AUG2023 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase.










 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please hop on over to Miss Kendra's blog to see what she has created with these fun new products.

10 comments:

  1. OMG girl! You hit it good!! This tree is amazing! You are lucky to have found this!!! Love what you did this week girlšŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Halloween tree!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I love all of the little gingerkids all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween tree project! Love all the costumed gingers, ghosts, bats and witch hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! I think the scarecrow may be my favorite. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, How stinking cute! What a fun way to decorate a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling tree!!! I love this idea and your gingers with their cute costumes are perfect!!! So dang cute!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tree!! I love your scarecrow!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete