Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Beach Layout

Hi there! Today I want to share with you a layout I did a couple of years ago that I never shared on my blog!! I So wish I would have been better in the past with sharing my work on here. So I guess I'm sharing a throwback project.


I created this layout of my son's first time to the ocean. We were at San Jose, CA. He didn't really want to go in the water because he was having so much fun in the sand.

As you can see I used a lot of cut files from the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge. I could not tell you today at what size I cut them out at.

Products used:
Cricut Expression and Life is a Beach Cartridge
Fiskar's Threading Water Punch
Colorbox Cat Eye Inks
Tim Holtz Distresser
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Dollar Store Google Eyes

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I super love your layout and that pictures of your son is sooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout!!!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete