Friday, October 4, 2013

October Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks Day #4

Happy Friday!! I so excited to share with you my creations for the October Peachy Keen Stamps Release. I had so much fun working with these stamps!! I big thank you to Angelica! She did a wonderful job on designing this month's stamps.  


For my first project, I created a wreath using the new October Stamp of the Month Kit and a add on set. It turned out beautifully!! I love it!! The colors and these stamps worked so well together.


I cut strips of papers from the Recollections: Fall paper pad. They were 1" by 8", 1.25 " by 12", and 1.50" by 12".  I scored them at every 1/4". I then used a dabber and Memento Brown ink on the edges. Lastly, I folded them and hot glued them together on a 1 3/4" card stock circle.

I stamped and paper pieced all of the images using Memento inks. Every image/sentiment is from the new SOTM except for two. The "Autumn" sentiment and the yellow leaf are from add on sets. I love the "So Blessed" sentiment.

I finished the wreath by added coordinating buttons from Recollections as well. 




For my second creation, I had to create a Green Bay Packers card in honor of the lovely Peachy Peeps in Wisconsin. He turned out so cute! I created this card with the new October Stamp of the month kit's football and circle sentiment. I just cut out the football and moved the arrow around to be pointing at "Game On". 

The little football player is from Too cute by Jessica: Football Season. For his face I used PK's In the Garden Face assortment. I paper pieced his eyes and chalked his cheeks.  

Be sure visit us for our Release Party on our Facebook Event Page beginning tomorrow at around 4 p.m.   We'll kick things off about then, but you can pop in any time throughout the weekend, and join the fun, as we'll be posting, chatting and sharing off and on, so be sure and RSVP/Join the event in order to get notifications when there's something going on.

Please head on over to the  Peachy Keen Stamps blog to check out what my design team sisters have created for this new release.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty night!! Also, we hope to see you at the party tomorrow!! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Emily! Your fall wreath is just absolutely stunning! I love the rosettes, the colors and those fabulous sentiments. I also love your fun football card - he's a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!! Words fail me with these two projects! My jaw is STILL on the floor looking at these masterpieces! Fabulous work. xxx

    ReplyDelete