Monday, March 24, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps: Face Day

Hi, today is Face Day at the Peachy Keen Stamp Blog. So I decided to use a couple of my favorite face assortments on a Easter card. Though who am I kidding? I love all the Peachy Keen face assortments. :)



The bunny shaped card was cut out using a file from SVG Cutting Files. For the bunny's eyes, I used PK-490-3 Everyday Character Faces 4" and then colored them in with a Copic marker. These 4" faces are a must have in my book! Especially, if you are creating a project that requires a larger face.  

For his nose I used My Creative Time's Stitched Sweethearts. I then added chalk ink and black dots. Then I finished his face by free handing his buck teeth. 

For the carrot's face I used PK-293 The Cornies face assorment. It looks too cute on the carrot. I colored his teeth in with a white gel pen.


The grass was cut out using My Creative Time's Stitched Grass. I then added the sentiment to it from PKSC-27 March 2014 stamp of the month kit. 

Well that is my project and I hope I've given you some inspiration using these wonderful faces!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Stamping and crafting! 

~Emily~

P.S.

We have a wonderful Color/Photo Challenge going on and we would love for you to join in on the fun. You can find it here.

Also, we have the March Linky Party Going on as well! We we loved to see all of your creations using the new March Stamps. You can find it here.

Last but not least, the brand new March Mid-Month Releases are available and 20% off for one week only! Such amazing stamps at an amazing prices!! You don't want to miss out! You can find all of them here.

3 comments:

  1. Emily ~ TOO CUTE again! I seriously just ADORE ALL your creations every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! This brought a huge smile to my face!! Absolutely adorable!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete