Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Creative Time: Tag it Tuesday

Hi, it's Tag It Tuesday over on the My Creative Time blog. Today, we have a photo/color challenge for our tags.
 
 
So here is what I came up based on the colors and photo.
 
 
 
I first started with MCT: Tag Die Layers and Tag dies for my base.
 
I then created the grass with MCT: Stitched Grass and part of a green tag.
 
The little watering can was cut from an svg from SVG Cutting Files. I added faux stitching to it with a white gel pen. I also wanted to create the look of the one watering can in the picture that had painted flowers on it. So I added a little flower from MCT: Way To Go Stamp Set.


 
I added the cute little flowers to the watering can from MCT: Pretty Stitched Flowers and Leaves. I added faces to each one from Peachy Keen Stamps: Kawaii Face Assortments. I then covered each one with glossy accents. I added little water droplets coming down from the watering can with my glossy accents.
 
For the sentiment I first cut out a speech bubble from MCT: Speech Bubble Sentiments Stamp Set. I stamped on the sentiment from MCT: What's Growing On? Stamp Set.
 
I added the cute little butterfly from MCT: Pretty Butterflies and Dragonfly Dies. I added some bling to jazz the butterfly up a bit.
 
I added ribbon along with twine at the top of the tag. Then I added some yellow twine to the watering can.
 
For more amazing inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's blog!!
 
Have a wonderful day!! Happy Creating!!

5 comments:

  1. This is such an ADORABLE tag!!! LOVE those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute as can be! I love your tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag. I love all of the flowers and the fun sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a super cutie patootie tag....I so love ..... love the flowers OMG they are so precious.....You did one outstanding tag.
    Girl you are just so talented and I love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies thanks for all the neat ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How cute is this? I love the faces on the flowers and the speech bubble...great idea. Great job on your tag and the colors.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete