Friday, May 15, 2015

My Creative Time: 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Creative Time's 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop! 

If you have made it here from Cindy's blog then you are in the right place. If you have just stopped by or have gotten lost along the way please head on over to Emma's Blog for the full hop order.

For today's hop, I have created a "doggy bag" showcasing the mini gift bag die from the new "Chalkboard Birthday" stamp set. 


I used the mini gift bag die to cut out two bag pieces. Then I stamped two sizes of paw prints along with the dog bone stamp, from the Live Love Barkto create a fun dog pattern on the gift bag. 

I then cut out two adorable little doggies from the Loyal Friends stamp set. I inked the edges using Memento Sand ink. I stamped on the nose from the same set and then added the cute eyes/mouth from the new "You Make Life Sweet". Love when Emma comes out with more cute little faces! I chalked his cheeks with Inkadinado chalk ink and added white gel pen accents to his face. Then I cut off the head and pop dotted it onto another body to add a bit of dimension to the dog.  I finished his look by adding the cute little bow from the You Had Me At Meow stamp set.



I then stamped the sentiment onto the dog bone die cut. They both are also from the Live Love Bark stamp set. I glued the dog bone onto the bag and then glued the little dog onto it as well. It almost looks like a dog is sitting on a couch/bed. 

I then cut out the two little hearts from the new "We're Better Together" stamp set and added them to the dog bone.


I then strung ribbon I had from my stash into the handle holes on both sides. I added a bit of tissue paper on the inside to complete the gift bag look. I just love how cute my doggy bag turned out!! 





All my sneaks using this fabulously sweet release!!

"FREEBIE STAMP"



UPDATEON FREEBIE!!!
Our 150th shopper came throughALREADY! Actually it went a little over because I had to take the boys to school so I wasn't here to see it! ;)  So, if your invoiceNUMBERS are between 159171 - 16131 you are the LUCKY shoppers who will be getting this SUPER SWEET set in your happy mail! If you missed out on the FREEBIE, no worries because it isAVAILABLE for purchase HERETHANK YOU ALL SOOO VERY MUCH!!!! xoxo


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!   

***SALE ALERT***

ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: MAY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, May 22nd @midnight PST.  Friday, May 15thMCT 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!! Please hop on over to Jessica's blog!

44 comments:

  1. What a darling gift bag and perfect way to package a dog treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects for this release are so cute, I love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggy bag is so darn cute. I love the way you added the bow and did his cheeks. Thanks for a recap of the week.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doggy bag is so darn cute. I love the way you added the bow and did his cheeks. Thanks for a recap of the week.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Miss Emily Your gift bag is so DOG gone cute I really RUFF it...You so did one super outstanding creative job...WOW. Love everything you made this week.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK! A DOGGY BAG!!!!!! So stinkin' adorable! I love love love how you made hims wittle face! :) Nailed it! Boom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable doggie treat bag. Great job. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable doggie treat bag. Great job. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what a sweet doggie bag!! Great job on all your beautiful sneaks this week, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic and adorable little doggie bag!! All of your creations this week were wonderful as well!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just too cute!! Love it. Thanks for sharing all your amazing projects this week. What a wonderful release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is SOOOO STINKIN ADORABLE!!!! Today is my little Scrappy's birthday!!! I just may have to whip one of these up for him too! ;) Thank you for you AWESOME sneaks this week! GREAT job my friend!
    HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my holy cuteness!! This is just beyond words. I love the entire project. You handcrafted pattern paper is AMAZING. You sweet puppy is so darn adorable!! Awesome inspiration!!
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is adorable and I like the way you did the face for the dog...very clever. The background is perfect. Great job on today and all week.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG ~ I think this is so STINKIN CUUUTE!!! How CLEVER of you to use the doggy set and create your own background!!! Then the way you did his precious little face!! EEK! So fun for anyone who owns a puppy!!! AMAZING job all week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. how cute and sweet looks your bag! so beautiful!!!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe, what a sweet puppy treat bag.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! That bag is too adorable!!! I cant wait to get my order!!! Thank you all so much for the inspiration! I am amazed every month!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally ADORBS!! You totally rocked this week:) I love all the inspiration! What a fabulous release!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, your little dog gift bag is adorable Emily! I am totally in love with this little bag. Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I ruff this bag. The little puppy on his bone is so cute and all the puppy feet on the bag are fun. thanks for sharing a cute project.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute fur baby bag!!!!!! gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm such a sucker for a dog! What a cute bag!


    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet project. I love you stamping on the bag... and of course the puppy is adorable. TFS

    resatwo (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable doggy bag! Love that sweet pup!
    Delicious release... such fun stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww What an adorable gift bag! Love the paw prints pattern on the bag! And the little puppy is so cute!!! I really enjoyed all the projects this week! Thanks so much for sharing! :) lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  29. This bag is SO cute!! I love the way you stamped the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE it, this doggy bag is just to cute. Who wouldn't want this bag! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. This doggie bag is adorable!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Too Too Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute idea for the little dog gift bag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a cute idea for the little dog gift bag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your creative packaging is awesome. (Including those darling sneak peeks.) I have so many friends who would adore the darling doggy bag. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun gift bag! Love your creativity! (All your projects this week have been fabulous) Thanks for all the fun ideas and a fabulous release!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all your projects, you did a gre job, tfs. alvinadiazatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  38. I cannot even tell you how much I love your doggie gift bag, it's so dang cute! Great job showing off Emma's goodies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. How creative! Solve your doggy bag, too cute!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my goodness, I LOVE your doggy bag, so super cute!!! rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete