Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Creative Time: My Favorite Die

Hi, today we are featuring "My Favorite Die" over on the My Creative Time blog. This month we are showcasing the "Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Die". If this set of dies have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price. This set will be on sale the entire month of June! This special will end on June 30, 2015 at 12:OO A.M. PST! 


I just knew I needed to make a baby card using the super adorable elephant from the new Hello Baby Stamp Set. I stamped and colored him with Copic markers. Then I gave him a little bow from the You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set. I cut his trunk slightly to make him look like he was holding the heart balloon from the Best Bots Forever Stamp Set.

For my card base and mats, I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies. After I had all the mats on the card, I added the Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Die

I added the pretty doily from the new Bunch of Stitched Doily dies to the frame and adhered the cutie patootie elephant on it.  

I combined two word dies to create the sentiment I added to the frame. The "baby" word die was a freebie from this month's release and the "oh" is from from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set.

I finished the card by adding some pearl sequins from my stash.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

For more design team inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's blog. 


7 comments:

  1. OMG what a cutie patootie card. Love the papers you used...great plaid and the colors in your card are so pretty. You did one awesome creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color palate is perfect. The little elephant looks so happy and is so cute. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your card. Love the plaid paper and sequins. The layers are so pretty too. Great idea to add the "oh", bow and balloon to your adorable little guy.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your CARD!!! its smashing!!! beautiful colors an design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Precious!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card!!!!
    GREAT papers and color combo!
    LOVE that cutie elephant!

    ReplyDelete