Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Creative Time: Inspire Me Wednesday

Hi today is Inspire Me Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. We are creating projects that we were inspired either from another project, a picture, or anything really. I was inspired by a little lady bug outfit my daughter was wearing. Since she is still little it made me think of the oh so cute onesie die. I thought the little lady bugs would look so cute on there.  


I first cut out a card using the adorable Hello Baby Stamp Set . I then cut out a red card stock onesie to layer onto the card. I cut out the bottom of the onesie from the set and adhered it to the bottom. For the little scallop ruffles at the top I used the ice cream die from the You Make Live Sweet Stamp set. It worked out perfectly. 

I stamped as well as cut out the lady bugs, the flowers, and the leaves from the Hey There Little Lady stamp set. If you don't have this set yet, I think it is a must have. I colored each little bug, leave, and flower with Crayola markers. I then stamped the sentiment also from the Hey There set onto a Fun Stitched Tag die. I finished by adding a some sequins all around the onesie.  


Here is the outfit that inspired my project. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog


3 comments:

  1. OMG Your card is so Adorable Your onesie turned out so cute....I really love how you adorned the front of it...great creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Your idea will so work for a baby LO too...Thanks for your awesome ideas and the inspiration that comes with it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!!! I just love this, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little dress is adorable too. So clever to think of the ice cream set for the scallop on the onesie. Your little flower and bug scene is adorable and the Crayola Markers work great for the coloring. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete