Friday, September 4, 2015

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons: Guest Designer

Hello, I am honored to be a guest designer today for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!! Lisa has so many adorable cut files in her store and I had so much fun working with her beautiful Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons: Mermaid Cut Files along with her oh so cute Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons: Happy Clam Cut Files


I first cut out all the pieces to the clam and then inked the edges with a coordinating Memento Ink. I then adhered the pieces together and then added it to the shape card I created by welding two clams together in my cutting program. 

I morphed the little mermaid a bit to get her head and hair just the way I wanted using Lisa's original designs. I added an ever so adorable Peachy Keen Stamps: Princess Face Assortment face. I chalked her cheeks, added white gel pen accents to her eyes, and colored her lips in with a Copic marker. Then I cut all the rest of the pieces out and adhered them together to create my beautiful little mermaid. I added Wink of Stella to her little shell top, the star in her hair, and the top of her tail to give them a bit of sparkle. 

I embellished my card with a fun starfish that was cut out using the My Creative Time: Surf's Up Stamp Set. I stamped the little kelp from the  and colored it with a Copic marker. I then added the sentiment also from the My Creative Time: You're A Great Catch stamp set using Versamark ink along with Recollection's Snow Embossing Powder. I finished the card by adding coordinating sequins all over the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!




4 comments:

  1. Emily ~ Well isn't this ADORABLE!!! What a perfect file for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just Precious!! Congrats on your GDS over at PPPR.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, love how you combined both files, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, duper cute Emily! I love the sweet little mermaid and the shape is fabulous! Lisa has so many awesome files! Great job and congrats on your GD spot at PPPR!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete