Friday, October 30, 2015

The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer

Hi, today I have a cute Christmas card to share today featuring the Sanqunetti Design: Christmas Elf SVG.  Of course this fun little elf from the svg set reminded me of Buddy the Elf from the movie. So I decided to create a little winter scene combining a couple of elements from the movie: singing and snowballs. 



I used the Lawn Fawn: Large Stitched Rectangle Stackles to cut out my Bo Bunny Snowflake Pattern paper. I then cut out another rectangle using white card stock and another using glitter paper. To create the speech bubble cloud, I used the My Creative Time: Large Cloud Bubble Edge Die to cut it out of the white card stock rectangle. Then I used Lawn Fawn: Stitched Hillside Borders to cut the glittery hills out of the glitter paper. I stamped the music notes and sentiment onto the speech bubble using Peachy Keen Stamps: July 2014 Stamp of the Month stamp set
I cut out all the pieces to the adorable Sanqunetti Design: Christmas Elf SVG. Once I pieced him all together, I added the adorable Peachy Keen Stamps: Christmas in July face to him. I used this face to make it look like he is singing the sentiment. I colored the eyes and mouth with Copic markers. I chalked his cheeks and added white gel pen accents. I added clear Wink of Stella to the yellow on his hat as well as the white pieces of his clothes. I then pop dotted him onto the card. I just love how he turned out!! So super cute!!
I tied American Crafts Twine around one of the snow hills and accented with a My Creative Time: Winter Flake Die. I also added a some snowballs to the scene like in the movie that were cut out using My Creative Time: We're Better Together Stamp Set. I finished the card by adding a red, gold, and green sequins on the card.



So please head on over to Sanquetti Designs to purchase her wonderful graphics and svg files. You can also find her wonderful creations on the Facebook Group: Sanquetti Design Club

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so Sweet!! Such a darling elf!! Adorable card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete