Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My Creative Time: 100th Edition Release: Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of sneak peeks for the My Creative Time: 100th Edition Release. Today we are sneaking the new Pretty Bow Dies. They come in Fun Sized, Small, and Medium. I am showcasing the Small Pretty Bow Die on my project for today. 

I created this simple card based on an old t.v. show my brother and I used to watch when we were kids. You may have heard of it, it was called The Pee Wee Herman Show. We would watch it every Saturday morning like clock work. I thought it would be a fun card for my brother and the bow worked out perfectly for it. 


The large gray mat was cut out using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies.  The white tags were cut out using the Tag Dies and Tag Die Layers.  A scoreboard and a scorer were used to create the background on the smaller white tag. The red bowtie was cut out using the Small Pretty Bow Die.   The buttons were cut out using the Stitched Button Dies.  The sentiment is from the Amazing Stamp Set  and the label it is stamped on was cut out using the Strip Sentiment Dies

Products Used:

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock
Scoreboard
Scorer

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration using today's sneak peeks, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

18 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily How Super Cute and Fun is your Card....Love your story share and I do remember this show....You definitely came up with a Brilliant Idea for a Card as you showcase this Adorable and super cute Bow.....Love Miss Emma's Bows so YAY another Beauty to add to our Collection!! You did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card reminds me of a tuxedo shirt. So cute, great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the bow!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Love these new dies! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHH this is soooo cute! Great idea to make a bowtie!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous design and so classic! Love this.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to think outside of the box while using that new bow! Fantastic card!
    Have a wonderfully crafty day!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just makes me smile! LOL! So super cute! I totally remember the Peewee Herman show! LOL! Love how you used the scalloped bow with the buttons and the flag die! Great design! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, that is such a great idea. I like the masculine way of using it. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever card! I love the shirt idea.... makes me think of my Dad! He wore a red bow tie to work.
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!! Yes I have heard of that show!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever way to use this bow.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic!!!! This is such a cute card!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and clever! Love it.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. So clever.
    ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

    padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

    WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
    website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete