Thursday, March 5, 2020

My Creative Time: Just Cards

Hello and welcome to another Just Cards day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun shaped card to share with you all. 


The card was cut out using the Big Flip Flop Die. The sun was cut out using a die from the You Are My Sunshine Stamp Set.  The sunglasses were cut out using a die from the Berry Special Stamp Set. The smile was stamped on using a face from the Anything Is Popsicle Stamp Set.  The label for the sentiment was created using dies from the Stitched Starburst Dies and the Scalloped Stitched Circles.  The sentiment stamped on the label is from the Anything Is Popsicle Stamp Set as well. 

Products Used:

Chalk Ink
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock and Pattern Paper
White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog


6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily How Super Adorable and Cute is your Flip Flop Card. What a Brilliant and Ingenious idea you came up with..gosh I LOVE it and this Flip Flop die is a BIG fav of mine!! Super Incredible ideas too for decorating it...It's is as Precious as can be. Love the papers and colors!! You never cease to amaze with what you come up with using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies...YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome flip flop card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab shaped card, and just perfect to combat the dreary winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun summer card! Love the color combo! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shape card is adorable and summery! Sweet job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

    padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

    WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
    website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete