Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a cute little favor made with a revised version of the Stitched Favor Box Die. I love the new version has a cute little tag that compliments the box die. Emma has revised a few of the bigger dies so you can get more for you money while maintaining the quality that you are used to! 



The Stitched Favor Box Die was use to cut out the little box and tag. The sentiment was created by combining two stamps from the Teeny Tag Greetings set. The little hearts were cut out using one of the Pretty Edge Dies. The tag was tied on using some twine I had in my stash.


Products Used:
Pretty Edge Dies
Stitched Favor Box Die (REVISED)
Teeny Tag Greetings

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Pattern Paper
Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

3 comments:

  1. Cute favor box! Love the hear paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little box with the love you tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet job on your treat box...the paper is great and not just for a Valentine...so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete