Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun little lollipop favor to share with you all. 


The lollipop holder, circle, and scalloped circle were all cut out using the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die. The adorable kitty face was stamped on from the Doggies & Kitties Stamp Set.  The little bow and collar were stamped from the You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set. The sentiment is also from the Doggies and Kitties Stamp Set


Products Used:
You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set

Copic Markers
Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink
Original Gourmet: Lollipops
String from my stash
Studio G: Gems
The Paper Studio: Pattern Paper

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

4 comments:

  1. Cute lollipop favor!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love her little bow! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! Love your pink kitty with the bow and red heart collar! Love the paw print design! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!!! I love that you stamped the paw prints on the holder!!! TFS
    hugs
    joni

    ReplyDelete