Thursday, January 21, 2021

My Creative Time: Gift Card Giving

 Hello and welcome to another Gift Card Giving day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a simple gift card holder to share with you all.



 The gift card holder was cut out using the Love Letter Die. The insert was cut out using one of the Rectangle Frame Dies. The Gift Card Helper Dies were used to cut slots on the insert. The pretty flower is from the Stay Beautiful Stamp Set. It was colored in with Copic markers and topped with Glossy Accents. The label is from the Gift Card Greetings Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Love You Lots Stamp Set. The heart on the back was cut out using a die from the Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die. It too was colored with a Copic Marker.

Products Used:

Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die 

Gift Card Greetings Stamp Set

Gift Card Helper Dies 

Love You Lots Stamp Set

Love Letter Die 

Rectangle Frame Dies

Stay Beautiful Stamp Set 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

 For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.  


4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily How Gorgeous is your Is your Gift Card Holder..Beautiful paper and love your little heart!! you so,did a super incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful gift card holder! I love your darling envelope and the flower and tag with sentiment you added to the front.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete