Monday, October 18, 2021

My Creative Time: Anything Goes

Hello and welcome! Today is an Anything Goes day over on the My Creative Time Blog. I created a card for my grandpa who is not doing so well at this time. We all love him very much and I hope to put a smile on his face with this card.

 

The card base was cut out using the Rectangle Frame Dies. The white card stock mat was cut out using the Rectangle Frame Die Layers. The letters were cut out using the ABC Dies. The heart is from the Belly Bands Dies. The banner is from Layered Banner Dies. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tag Holidays. The little hearts are from the Circle Card Add-Ons.
 
Products Used:
 
 Dollar Tree: Pop Dots
Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink
The Paper Studio: Card Stock
White Gelly Roll Pen 

  Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I’m sure it’ll make your Grandpa smile! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly sweet card💕
    Best wishes🍀♥️

    ReplyDelete