Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My Creative Time: Tag It Tuesday

 Hello and welcome to another Tag It Tuesday over on the  My Creative Time blog. Today I have a fun little tag that goes with a sweet treat to share with you all.

The tag was cut out using the Square Tag Dies. The little doughnut and die cut word are both from the 3" Donut Dies. The little label is from the More Sentiment Strip Dies. The sentiment stamped on the label is from the Sweet On You Stamps. Once again, I glued real sprinkles onto the die cut doughnut.

Products Used:

3" Donut Dies 

More Sentiment Strip Dies

Square Tag Dies

Sweet On You Stamps

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Donut you just love this cute design!!! I love your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design! Looks good enough to eat! Tfs

    ReplyDelete