Thursday, August 25, 2022

My Creative Time: Anything Goes: Witch Hat Topper

 Hello and welcome to another Anything Goes day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a witch-y treat bag to share with you all.

I am so glad to be back after my absence due to breaking some fingers that prevented me from crafting for a bit. 

The treat topper was cut and created using the Witch Hat Topper Die. The sentiment is from the Halloween Banner Sentiments and it is stamped onto Layered Banner Die cut. The little bat is from the Trick or Treat Dies. White gel pen accents were added as well as a googly eye to the spider. 

Other Products Used:

American Crafts Pattern Paper
Dollar Tree: Googly Eyes
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
The Paper Studio: Card Stock
White Gelly Roll Pens

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.



7 comments:

  1. I noticed the googly eye right away. Super cute idea. Love the witch hat.
    I’m glad your fingers are healed enough to craft. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Welcome back Miss Emily My Goodness Girl You WERE missed!! I am so sorry about your broken fingers but sure am so glad you're back and your fingers are too so ready to craft!! What you created it Wicked Awesome and all I can say is you sure did one SPOOKTACULAR creative job!! Happy Crafting Sweetheart!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the googly eye on your spider, the witch hat is so cute with the added embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is so cute. I really love the paper you used for it. GREAT look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling!!! Super cute but that big googly eye on the spider totally puts this over the top!!! Sorry about your fingers but glad you're back crafting again and here showing all your cute projects! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Welcome back! Glad your fingers are well again! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling treat topper! Glad to see that you are back to crafting!

    ReplyDelete