Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a simple Halloween Favor Box that could be made in minutes. These would be fun to hand out to a bunch a Trick or Treaters.

The treat box was cut out using the Tube Treat Box Die. The little ghost was cut out using a die from the Trick or Treat Dies. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using the Sweet Halloween Stamp Set

Other Products Used:

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink

The Paper Studio: Card Stock and Pattern Paper

Twine: Dollar Store

Thank you so much for stopping by!

 For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.  


1 comment:

  1. Cute favor! Love the plaid paper! Have a great day. TFS

    ReplyDelete