Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My Creative Time: Tag It Tuesday

Hello and welcome to another Tag It Tuesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun gingerbread girl tag to share. 
 
 
 
The gingerbread girl was cut out using the Sweet Ginger Bread Person Die. Her clothes, whisk, and hat were all cut out using dies from the Ginger Accessories TWO set. The was cut out using the Mini Bow Dies. The sentiment on her hat was cut out using the Sweet Holiday Wishes Stamp Set. Her face was swapped with a Peachy Keen Stamps face. 

Other Products Used:
Chalk Ink
Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink
Peachy Keen Stamps:  PK-1913 Spa Girls 1 1/8" Face Set
The Paper Studio: Card Stock and Glitter Paper
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorably cute gingerbread girl tag! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is adorable! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your tag!!! I was wondering if you could tell me how you stamped the PK face on without seeing the cut marks from the die? Where you put the sentiment was such a cute idea! Just adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete