Wednesday, March 29, 2023

My Creative Time: 131st Edition Release: Sneak Peeks Day 3

 Hello and welcome to day 3 of sneak peeks for the My Creative Time: 131st Edition Release. Today we are sneaking the new beautiful Eyelet Doily Dies

The card base and the blue mat were cut out using the Rectangular Frame Dies. The pretty doilies were cut out using the new Eyelet Doily Dies. The blue circle behind the medium sized doily was cut out using the 4x4 Circle Card Dies. The tea kettle was cut out using the new Tea Kettle Dies. The yellow strip was cut out using the Tall Frame Die Layers. The blue pattern paper strip was cut out by hand. The sentiments were stamped and cut out using the new Time For Tea Stamp Set.

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration using today's sneak, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

24 comments:

  1. Love this card so much the colors are beautiful morongelkt@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color combo and the DOILY DIE is gorgeous! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. I love the color blue, TFS. Wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card the combination of the doily and teapot are perfect. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and looks achievable for me to recreate! (Still learning!) I also like how you used a section of the doily at the bottom! Reminds me you don’t have to always use as a whole. I like-ed-ed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant and so Beautiful! I love the blue, teapot and the eyelet doily dies.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the details on the eyelet doilies, and the tea kettle is so pretty! Great color combo!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so so pretty. Now you have me thinking: I'm going to make some cute tea party invitations for our Mothers Day Tea Party. They will be a huge hit. I LOVE YOUR CARD! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue & yellow color combo is one of my faves. This is beautiful!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the layering and the colors! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you coordinated everything together in your beautiful card! :)
    Tina H arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and cheery in these colors. I like how you used the eyelet doily dies.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! I love the colors and the doilies really are a perfect background for that oh so cute tea kettle! I love the little touch of gingham and the small doily peeking through! TFS
    hugs
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily, I'm crushing over the way you've displayed the new products! Layers, dimension, a bold palette...sheer loveliness!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, what a pretty card! I love the impact of that blue behind the doilies! :) Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautifully layered card and teapot done in blue!
    newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! (emilysford@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the blue and yellow. What I like most about your card is the small eyelet piece you used to showcase your sentiment. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact info: vballen@comcast.net

      Delete
  19. I'm in love with the color blue you used to decorate this beautiful card. 💙☕💙
    babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a wonderful palette used on your card, wonderful layout and style on this design.

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a creative idea to use the doily, I am in love with this creative card design. (alie.trujillo@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card and the colors go together so well. aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love blue and yellow together! Lovely card.
    itsdonna35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete