Wednesday, April 19, 2023

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

 Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun favor featuring the Pocket Treat Die.

The treat holder was cut out using the Pocket Treat Die. To create the lacy overlay the Eyelet Cover Die. The pretty cup with the spoon was cut out using the Small Tea Cup Dies. The little flower on the cup was cut out using a die from the Daisy Dies. The paper used for the daisy is from the Eyelet, Gingham, and Solids Paper Pad. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using the Let's Venti Stamp Set.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inpiration, please visit Miss Emma's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! TFS Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your idea using the pocket treat die & creating a beautiful favor!

    ReplyDelete