Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

 Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time blog. Today I created a project showcasing the Stitched Favor Box Die.

The little box was cut out using the Stitched Favor Box Die. The little rosette was created using the smaller  Pretty Scallop Rosette Dies. The little scallop circle behind the cupcake was cut out using a die from the Mini Lollipop Holder + Add-Ons. The little cupcake image is from the Fun Birthday 6x6 Paper Pad and it was cut out using a die from the Joyous Birthday Stamp Set. The little sentiment on the cupcake was stamped and cut out from this same set.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment