Sunday, December 9, 2012

PK December Release Challenge #1

For this challenge hosted by the talented Jennie Garcia from the PK design team, you have to create any project you like, however, you must include a drink. My drink of choice for this project was wine. We have had this wine for a bit and I decided it needed a cute cover. So here is what I came up with. A cute vintage winter wine cover. Say that three times fast. LOL. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.






The main products used besides the PK stamps were: a Chip Decor' "K" from Hobby Lobby, Recollections Wooden Buttons, Paper Studio Paper from Hobby Lobby, twine and the burlap cover I scored at Michael's for 59 cents. I decided not to use the burlap flower pictures due to the size.


I used the Cricut Cartridge Chip Decor' and More that is exclusive to Hobby Lobby and cut the "K" at 3.5 inches. This is the same size as the chip board letter. Having that cartridge made decorating the "K" so easy. I then ink around the edges with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink


Isn't it cute? I sure think so. I love how the K turned out with the adorable snowman form PK-144 Smitten Mitten.


Products Used: 
PK-480 Christmas Characters (Face on snowman)

PK-157 Pendant-banner (Banner)

PK-144 Smitten Mitten (Snowman and sentiment)

3.5 inch Chip Decor' Letter

Paper Studio Paper

Inkadinkado Chalking Inks

White Gel Pen

Recollections Wooden Buttons

Twine

Copic E74 Cocoa Brown

Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Rich Cocoa Inks

Crayola Colored Pencils (on the face)

MS Artic Snowflake

Celebrate 360 Ribbon

Burlap Wine Bag

Cricut and Chip Decor' and more Cartridge




1 comment:

  1. This is a great project.. a very cute winter wine cover indeed.

    ReplyDelete