Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PKS Challenge 46 :: 3-D Objects :: Ornaments



PKS Challenge 46 :: 3-D Objects :: Ornaments



Happy 12-12-12 everyone!! I have a creation I made for the PKS Challenge #46. You must create a 3D ornament project for this challenge. I decided to make an elegant Christmas Tree ornament using the PK stamps. 







I used PKSC-11 November 2012 for the sentiment "Merry Christmas" and PKSC-12 December for the banner and decoration on the star. 





I crinkled and distressed the banner and star to try and give them an aged look.



Products used:

PKSC-11 November

PKSC-12 December

Xmas Red Stickles

Cricut and Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridge (Tree @ 5 inches) (Star @ 1.5 inches)

Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink

Paper Studio Paper

American Crafts Premium Ribbon Twine

Brown Twine

Recollections Pearls

Button from my stash

Cardboard base from A.C. Moore (not sure who makes it)




6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be glad to, however, I can not find your email.

      Delete
  2. Super elegant! I just LOVE this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVELY!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    www.craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So pretty! LOVE the use of the banner! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique ornament and I will agree, an elegant ornament. Thanks for linking your ornament at Peachy Keen's 3-D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete