Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celebrating the new year with some exciting news!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year's Day!! I have some exciting news to share with you today!! 

Drum Roll..............................

Emma from My Creative Time has invited me to be a part of her 2014 design team!! So exciting!! I am looking forward to working with Emma and the rest of the design team members!
I love her products, especially, her dies!! They really add an amazing element to my projects!! 

So let me introduce myself if you don't already know me! ;) My name is Emily and we are currently stationed in Virginia. Though I am originally from Iowa. I have a wonderful husband who supports and encourages my scrappy addiction, I mean passion!! :) We have two active little boys with a little girl on the way! My oldest son is in first grade and my youngest son just turned 2 at the beginning of December. We also have two fur babies, Oliver and Orion. 

I have always loved crafting, however, the birth of my oldest son was the true reason I started really getting into paper crafts! I love how it lets my creativity bloom. 

Now I would like to share with you some of my favorite creations I've made using My Creative Time Products:


MCT Products used:




MCT Products Used:




MCT Products used:



MCT Products used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you haven't done so already, make sure you head on over to My Creative Time blog to see a list of the new design team for 2014. I can't tell you enough how excited I am to work with Emma and the rest of the team!! Plus, I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you!


Hope you have a wonderful crafty day!!




17 comments:

  1. WELCOME to My Creative Time Miss Emily! Looking forward to working w/you in 2014!
    Big HUGs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to LOVE every second of it! I couldn't be happier for you! CONGRATULATIONS my friend! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, amazing designs. So happy to be on this amazing DT with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the MCT DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Congrats on making the team!!! Looking forward to working with you on the 2014 MCT DT!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being chosen for Miss Emma's DT how awesome for you!!
    I love everything you created with Miss Emma's goodies and am looking forward to what you will be creating in 2014. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to you!! Well deserved!!! Yiippee!
    Have a Happy & Healthy New Year!
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You will be a great addition to a wonderful DT. Looking forward to the New Year of crafting. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to have you on the team, Emily! Your products are absolutely adorable!!! And a new baby on the way! 2014 is going to be so fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.......dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, looking forward to seeing what designs you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!
    Great projects! I'm looking forward to working with you for MCT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! I am such a fan of your work and super excited to be designing with you on MCT DT!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute projects!!! Welcome to the MCT Design Team!!! So excited to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I look forward to following you and enjoying your wonderful creations. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! I am so excited to see what you make next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emily ~ I have admired all your creations from over at PKS! I look forward to working with you! CONGRATS! So super excited to see what you create this year! CONGRATS on the new baby too!

    ReplyDelete