Friday, September 4, 2015

MCT: Flash Sale


If you are looking for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons: Guest Design Post please click here

If you have made it here from Emma's blog you are in the right place! If you have just stopped by or have gotten lost along the way please head back over to Emma's Blog for the full hop order.


So I decided to use this fun little boo die with a cute little nerdy ghost. I think he turned out fabulously cute!! I've added below all the products I used to make my fun little tag. 




MCT Products
Boo Die
You Had Me At Meow

Other products
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
Recollection's Black Twine
Recollection's Card Stock
Glossy Accents


We need to make room for NEW inventory !!!
Making room for LOTS of new PRODUCTS coming SOON!!!  To help celebrate this Labor Day weekend,  I thought this would be the PERFECT time to have an AWESOME sale for you! We have LOTS of AMAZING Peachy stamps that are dying for a new home! These are the BEST QUALITY stamps & there are some GREAT deals on them right now! To make this mini event sweet, we have also included a "Tier" discount! You can see codes below!  AND as a BONUS everyone who makes a purchase this weekend will receive this FREE cutie patootie "BOO" die! 




Thank you so much for stopping by!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Please hop on over to Jessica's blog!


12 comments:

  1. Oh My My My........ This is SOOOO ADORABLE Miss Emily!!!!! AWESOME job my friend!!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW Your little treaty treat tag is so cute and your treat look Spookalicious.
    Love the Wicked awesome creative job you did using Miss Emma's goodies.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag Miss Emily!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily ~ Awe this is too CUTE!!! I LOVE that you made him nerdy and oh my the little tube with sprinkles is so CUTE too! FABULOUS project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag for the treat and the ghost is adorable with the glasses!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nerdy ghost is just adorable! Love this tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the glasses on the ghost. How FUN.

    ReplyDelete