Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SVG Cutting Files: Anything Fall Challenge

Hi, I have a fun fall card to share with you all today. I created it using the adorable SVG Cutting FilesPiles of Leaves This set is so darn cute and great for fall. So I decided to enter this in the SVG Cutting Files: Anything Fall Challenge. 



For my background, I matted the polka dotted burlap paper that I cut out using the MCT: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies. I then accented it with a strip that was cut out using the MCT: Stitched Belly Band Die. I layered the fun orange scallop strip from the MCT: Fun Vertical Greetings Stamp Set on top and then tied American Crafts Twine around them. I then stamped the sentiment from the PKS: February 2014 Stamp of the Month Set onto a stitched die cut also from the  MCT: Fun Vertical Greetings Stamp set

I then cut out all the pieces for the adorable little girl from the SVGCF: Piles of Leaves cutting files. Once I put her together, I added a cute PKS: In the Garden Babies Face to her. I colored the eyes in with Copic markers and chalked her cheeks with Inkadinkado chalk ink. I added white gel pen accents to her overalls and under her eyes. 


Next, I cut out the little leaves in different fall colors. I used the PKS: The Adorbsies Face Assortment to add that cute little faces to each leaf. I also inked the edges of each leave with coordinating colors.  I then added them all around like she had thrown them up in the air. I finished by adding some gold mini sequins all around the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 


5 comments:

  1. I recognize that little cutie! She is adorable! Great job. Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!!

    ReplyDelete