Friday, July 15, 2016

My Creative Time: 57th Edition Release: Blog Hop


If you have made it here from Brigit's blog, then you are in the right spot! If you have stopped by or have gotten lost along the way, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog for the full hop order.

Today, I am showcasing the fun new Ouch Stamp Set for the hop!


I wanted to create a fun yet cute "get well" card. I also wanted it to put a big smile on the recipients face! So I thought the new little faces and Band-Aids from this release would be the perfect touch!!

I first cut and stamped out four little band-aids using one of the dies from the Ouch Stamp Set. I stamped the large heart from this set onto two of them and colored them in with a Copic marker. I added one of the adorable new faces from the Berry Special Stamp Set to one of the band-aids. I too colored it with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment and a little heart onto the last one. I then added Glossy Accents to the hearts and the face parts. I set those aside to dry to create my simple card base.




I cut out the aqua rectangle using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies. I then layered a piece of vellum and a piece of white card stock on it that were cut out using the More Stitched Rectangular Dies. I then cut out the card base to add behind the aqua rectangle. I added the band-aids and little clear pearl sequins to finished off the card.

Products Used:
Ouch Stamp Set
Berry Special Stamp Set
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies
More Stitched Rectangular Dies

Bazzill Card Stock
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Vellum
Copic Marker
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Clear: Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Clear Pear Mini Sequins








Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time: 57th Edition Release



"FREEBIE DIE"



Starting THIS Friday, July 15th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Card Borders" Stamp set. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: My Creative Time: Shop! Use the code: JULY2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, July 22nd, 2016 @midnight PST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Please hop on over to Miss Jessica's blog to see her wonderful creation!

39 comments:

  1. Love your creation! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card Nikki! The little face is so cute! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable...I love the faces and hearts. This card would make me smile. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER ADORABLE my friend!!! LOVED ALL of your sneaky peeks as well this entire week! THANK YOU! ;)
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Emily, this is the cutest card, I love the colors and those little band aids are priceless. This would make anyone feel better receiving it. Great job.

    Lawanda
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Emily, this is the cutest card, I love the colors and those little band aids are priceless. This would make anyone feel better receiving it. Great job.

    Lawanda
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWW What Your card is so stinkin' ca-ute!! Love your bandades they look so real.
    love how you embellished them and that little face says it all....with love!!
    You sure did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are sooo cute ,I love the band aids!!! on your card!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love those cute band-aids!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. The many faces of bandaids! So very cute, and would surely help someone sick ...to have a reason to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The many faces of bandaids! So very cute, and would surely help someone sick ...to have a reason to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too cute, love it!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cheery with all these cute band aids.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your cards this week have been amazing, Emily! And this one is no exception!! It's SO CUTE!!! And I love that mint background! Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration for this spectacular new release!! I've enjoyed it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grat release you did a fantastic job of showcasing all!!!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your adorable Owie
    card! Those bandaids almost
    look real! Great use of the dies!

    Luwe 07 @ yahoo (.) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so so cute! I did wonder if they were real ones that you attached a center too--nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That card is so adorable! Thanks for sharing all your projects this week.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute card. The die/stamp set is adorable. 60jensen78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is super adorable! Love how you used the stamps for this card.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those band-aid faces! Anyone who receive this cute card will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card. I purchased this set and can't wait for it to come in. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love what you fid with the bandaid die. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  25. How cute is this card! Would make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love this set. You did a beautiful job. So bright and cheery. I almost wish I could get sick so someone would send it to me. achooo

    dorcas
    deecanta@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card totally put a smile on my face!!! I love how you did the center of each bandaid!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh your card is adorable, just perfect for get well cards, tfs. alvinadiaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet card. This would make anyone fell better. Love the face on the band aide. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable! I love this stamp and die set. No wonder it sold out already. You did a great job with it. I pinned it to my MCT board. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your band-aides have certainly put a smile on my face! Serious cute going on here and yes, lifted spirits guaranteed! A delightful finale after a week of your outstanding inspiration with this new release!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh, love the band aids. I know if I were sick this card would pep me right up:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the bandaids. I'll be able to make
    my own background paper for my get well cards.
    Love how there are faces on them.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo (dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just delightful! Love how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awww I loVe your cute bandaids. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
    dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is the cutest get well card ever! Those faces...so cute! Nice choice on paper!

    ReplyDelete