Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My Creative Time: What A Treat Wednesday

Hi, today is What A Treat Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. I decided to create a fun little lollipop holder with the little pineapple from the Berry Special Stamp Set.


I first stamped and cut out the adorable little pineapple from the Berry Special Stamp Set. I stamped on the face and used a white gel pen to help mask some of the lines on the pineapple that went through the face parts. I used another die from the same set to cut out the glasses. I added white gel accents to the glasses and covered them with glossy accents.

I then cut out the Stitched Lollipop Holder in yellow card stock to match the little pineapple. I then stamped on the sentiment also from the Berry Special Stamp Set. I wanted to pop the little pineapple up off of the lollipop holder, so I created a green mini rosette using the Scallop Stitched Rosette Dies. I glued the pineapple to the center of the rosette and set it aside to string yellow ribbon through the lollipop holder. I then added the rosette to the top on the front side. I added a Pina Colada Gourmet Lollipop to the holder and then tied it together with the yellow ribbon. A simple, yet cute, little lollipop holder.



Products Used:
Berry Special Stamp Set
Stitched Lollipop Holder
Scallop Stitched Rosette Dies
Recollection Card Stock
White Gel Pen
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers
Yellow Ribbon
Pina Colada Original Gourmet Lollipop


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.









4 comments:

  1. Cute treat holder!! Love that little pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Emily! I love your pineapple, especially his glasses! They are so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool treat for a hawaiian party. ALOHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is ADORABLE!!!! I super duper love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete