Friday, June 15, 2018

My Creative Time: 80th Edition Release: Blog Hop


If you have made it here from Miss Emma's blog, then you are in the right place. If you have just stopped by or have gotten lost along the way, please head to the My Creative Time Blog for the full
hop order.

Today I am showcasing the new Anything Is Popsicle! stamp set. This set is so adorable! I just love all the cute little faces you can add to your popsicles. I decided to use one of the popsicle dies along with the winking face in a bit of a different manner to create a Ms. Pac Man card.


The black card stock mat was cut out using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies.  It was layered with a blue card stock mat that was cut out with a paper trimmer. The little ghost were created by using one of the dies and the winking face from the new Anything Is Popsicle! The one eye on the winking face was stamped onto a little white circle that was cut out using the Flower Border Die.  I thought these little ghost looked pretty close to Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde from the Pac Man games.

To create Ms. Pac Man, a yellow circle was cut out using the Scalloped Stitched Circles.  The open mouth was cut out by hand with a pair of scissors. Her little red lips were colored on with a Copic marker. Her eye was cut out using the Flower Border Die as well. Her little bow was stamped and cut out from the You Had Me At Meow stamp set. It was colored in with Copic markers and Wink of Stella was added to it. Her eye and bow were topped with Glossy Accents.

The little cherry and little orange were both cut out using a die from the Light The Candles stamp set. The stems of the cherry were colored in with a Copic Marker. The little orange leaf was cut out using a die from the Way To Go stamp set. Both were accented with a white gel pen and topped with Glossy Accents.

The Pac-Dots and Powder-Dots were also cut using the Flower Border Die.  They were all topped with Glossy Accents. The box that Inky (the blue ghost) is waiting in was created by first cutting out a square using the Scalloped Stitched Square Dies. The center of the square was cut out using one the Square Stitched Goody Dies.

The sentiment is from the Have A Super Day! stamp set. It was stamped on using white embossing powder and embossing ink.


Products Used:

Copic Marker
Glossy Accents
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Embossing Powder
White Gel Pen

Here are my other examples using this cool new set.





***FREEBIE***


Starting on Friday, May 18, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this ADORABLE new “Thanks Sew Much” stamp set. This stamp set will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers came through, this stamp set will be available for purchase.
So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately.



***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $25 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


***SALE ALERT***

ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JUNE2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, June 22, 2018 @midnight PST.

Please hop on over to Miss Gaylynn's beautiful blog to see what she has created for today's hop.

20 comments:

  1. OMGosh Emily!!! This card is adorable!!! Love how you used the popsicle die in a different way. So super cute! Thanks so much for the amazing inspiration this week, was so much fun! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i love when people can think outside of the box and get many uses out of one product! and your other cards are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Emily OMG Your Card is Out of Bounds Super Cute and Spectacular...I'm in jaw dropping awe right now and when I saw it all I could say is "Are You Kidding Me"! Girl have to say it...you never cease to amaze with your Brilliant & Ingenious ideas using Miss Emma's goodies!! How in the heck did you see this in all of that? WOW!! Oh YES I'm going to make this...we are a Pac Man Family!!! Your card is Incredibly Funtabulous and Spectacular. WOWIE WOW you just made it doubly hard to wait for my goodies to arrive. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable and so clever! What a great idea. Wonderful job all week.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I had to leave 2 comments otherwise toooo long!! Love your Popsicle Card it is so Adorable...gosh love the cutie little faces...and their adorable little bows. The colors are so beautiful and your Treat Topper is Gorgeous.....Love all the rainbow of colors....I mean what a Presentation WOW!! Miss Emily you totally outdid yourself and showcased these two new sets in most Clever, Brilliant and Ingenious ways!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome as can be as usual! So cute! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.......lady, this is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! I do have to admit to "back in the days" I was TOTALLY ADDICTED to Miss Pacman!!!! lol....Seriously, I was....ask my hubby! ;) You have OUTDONE yourself using this die in a unique way & I LOVE IT! GREAT job & thank you for your FABULOUS sneaky peeks this entire week! :)
    xoxo
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️
    mimicaro9650at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, clever and colorful card design.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH! This is sooo CUTE & Very Clever! I totally LOVE your card!!! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card!!!! I was a huge PacMan fan back in the day!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Loove your PAC man card..soo creative!! Great projects this week!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pac Mac is the only video game I ever got into playing
    way back when! I just love this card - you are genius!
    rebyah1 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so clever! This is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the popcicles with the recollection paper, Where can I find that please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trio popsicle card pattern paper is from the Echo Park: Let's Be Mermaids by Lori Whitlock. I purchased it at Hobby Lobby. The rainbow paper is by Recollections and I got it at Michaels. I hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  16. OMG! I LOVE YOUR CARD! This brings me back to my childhood days! Coming up with a Pac Man theme using the popsicle die is super creative! Love, love, love it!

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my !! How fun is your PacMan card !! This stamp set is my favourite from the release and I love all your examples.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever use of the popsicle topping.
    the PacMen are fun.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your Pac Man card! Such a fun and unique way to use the new set. I have SO many people I can think of who would love a card like this so fun! All your projects are fabulous! crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete