Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My Creative Time: Whatever Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another Whatever Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a couple of treat toppers to share that I created for my son's teachers to say thank you. 


The Pretty Treat Topper was cut out in white and kraft card stocks. The little apples were cut out using dies from the Love To Learn Dies set. The little faces were stamped on using stamps from the Anything Is Popsicle! set. The eyes were accented with a white gel pen. The sentiment was cut out using dies from the Mini Greetings set. A gift card was added to a 3x4 transparent bag and the treat topper was added to the top of it. A fun and different way to give a gift card.

Products Used:
Anything Is Popsicle!
Love To Learn Dies + Stamps 
Mini Greetings Dies
Pretty Treat Topper

Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

6 comments:

  1. This is cute and a great way for gift cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Emily How Super Adorable and Gorgeous are your Treat Toppers and your total idea for a gift card is Spectacular. Love the Transparent bag idea too. You once again have come up with another Amazing and Brilliant idea for gift giving as your spread your Miss Emma Craftabulous inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat toppers!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I bet his teachers loved these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love the little faces? Your teacher treats are too cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily I love this idea! I think I will use it for a graduation open House I'm going to this weekend. I already bought the gift card, but I like how you put this together! Simple but cute!

    ReplyDelete