Thursday, October 19, 2023

My Creative Time: Anything Goes

Hello, today I got to pick whatever I wanted to create as long as I used the new fun Cute Card Pocket Add-Ons. I decided to make a little treat pouch with it for Halloween. I tried to fit several fun size candy bars in there but ultimately the regular M&M's fit the best. 


The base rectangle was cut out using the Cute Card Dies. The little pouch on the front of the rectangle and the little tag were cut out using the Cute Card Pocket Add-Ons. The little ghost and sentiment were stamped on from the Happy Haunting Stamp Set. The little ginger was cut out using the Ginger Boy and Girl Dies. The little kitty outfit and the balloon were cut out using the Ginger Boy and Girl Costumes #1. The face was stamped from the Medium and Small Ginger Faces

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

1 comment: