Wednesday, November 8, 2023

MCT: I Need A Favor

 Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor Day. Today I created a simple utensil holder for Thanksgiving using the Cute Card Pocket Add-Ons set


The little holder was created using two cut outs from the Cute Card Dies and the pocket from the Cute Card Pocket Add-Ons set. A small portion of the second rectangle cut out was used to extend the backing to fit the utensils. 

The little ginger on the front is from the Ginger Boy and Girl Dies. The little face was stamped on using the Small and Medium Ginger Faces. The little turkey feathers, the hat, and the sentiments are from the I Love Fall Stamp Set. The little feet were cut out using the Ginger Easter One set. It was accented with a white gel pen. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It’s absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was a joy to read. Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete