Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4-Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!

 PKS January 2013 Release::Sneak Peek::Day4


Happy Friday!!! I am so excited to post my first Peachy Keen Sneak Peek! You will love the January 2013 PK Stamp of the Month and all of the add on sets!! They are so "beary" cute!!! 

Please join us @ 6 p.m. CST tomorrow night for the Peachy Keen January 2013 Stamp Release Party over on the Peachy Keen Connection Website!! There will be lots of chatting, games to play, a creative challenge, and prizes to be won!! One lucky participant of the challenge will be entered in a random drawing for $50 PKS gift certificate!! Wow, what a prize! You don't want to miss it!! 


Now onto my sneak peek! I had so much fun creating these bears! They are from the new January 2013 Stamp of the Month. Aren't they adorable?!  




I stamped and paper-pieced them with several textured papers to give them the look of real teddy bears (well as best as I could with paper).  I also put his eyes higher on the face to create the illusion of him being taller than her. I just love how they turned out!

The possibilities with these stamps are endless! So many cute bears, images, and sentiments!

 I created a couple more sneak peek projects to share.  These bears are just too cute!!





Please head over to the Peachy Keen Stamp Blog to check out all the amazing creations by the talented Design Team and we hope to see you tomorrow night at the release party!!!!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Peachy Keen Friday!!






9 comments:

  1. These all are so super cute Emily! I love the texture on your cute couple card and the sparkly red bear card! The little guy peeking over the pocket is just adorable! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so sweet. I love the idea about the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute cards. I love these bears! Great idea on the boys eyes to make him look taller. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total cuteness my friend! I just love all of your fabulous teddies! Each one has it's own little personality - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can totally tell you're having fun!!! Each one is ADORABLE!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Your bears are awesomely adorable. Love the patchwork look on them. Great details!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Emily,all 3 cards are sooo ADORABLE!SUPER job with your Sneak Peeks,I just LOVE the little bear peeking over the pocket TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!They are TOO cute!Actually ADORABLE!!I want to hug them all!

    ReplyDelete