Thursday, December 5, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps: December Birthday Release Challenge

 Vivienne Holden is hosting a special challenge this month to celebrate our release, AND that isn't all we're celebrating!! Check out all the details by clicking the link below. You have a full week to play along, so help us spread the word and let's make this a challenge to REMEMBER!!!



For my card: I used the new re-released Candy Striped Background. I first stamped it with Versamark ink and used a black embossing powder on it. Then I colored the lines in with Copic Markers.


The cute little kitties come from the Cool Cats stamp set. I stamped and paper pieced both of them on Core' Dinations Gray card stock. Their little birthday hats were made from PK-142 Lil' Tweets Bird-Day. Also colored in with Copic Markers. I added a bit of glitter to each of the poms. 

The balloons are from the PKSC December 2013 set. I stamped and colored each one with Copic Markers. Then I put glossy accents on the them to make them shiny like a real balloon. I then tied regular sewing string around each one and tied them to the tails.



The little present is also from the PKSC December 2013 set.
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment comes from the Reverse Sentiment set.


Well that's my card! I hope you will join in on the release challenge and I can't wait to see what you all come 
up with!

All brand new December release stamps are available and on sale right now!! Check them all out at Peachy Keen Stamps.
Dec2013

1 comment: