Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sweet Gingerbread Girl



Hi, today I have a card to share that I created with an adorable little gingerbread girl!



The gingerbread girl comes from Too Cute by Jessica: Whip it up Ginger. I cut her out of Recollections Kraft paper and then inked the edges with Brown Memento Ink. For her face, I used Peachy Keen's 1" Piles of Smiles face assortment. I colored in the mouth with Copic markers and used a white gel pen to accent the mouth and eyes to look like frosting. 


For her accessories, I used Peachy Keen's PKSC-21 September 2013 (spoon) and Peachy Keen's In the Kitchen (whisk).

For her bow, I used PKSC-13 January 2013 and the heart comes from PKSC-17 May 2013.



For the card base, I used Too Cute by Jessica: Lots of Labels. I cut out the base using the Kraft card stock as well. I then added white faux gel pen stitching with my gel pen. The next layer was cut using a red Recollections card stock. The third layer, was cut from MS paper and I inked the edges with green Colorbox ink.

The twine is from American crafts.

The jewels come from Recollections.

The sentiment lavel is from My Creative Time.

The sentiment comes from Pink by Design.

Thank you for stopping by!! Have a happy crafty day!!

-Emily-

P.S.

Too Cute by Jessica

Too Cute by Jessica is having a 70% off sale with no minimum purchase. That is an amazing deal and she has so many adorable cut files!! They would look great on many projects. 

PKS-SKOTMClub_logo
Also, if you would like more information on Peachy Keen Stamps Monthly Club membership please click here. It is such a great club to be apart of and is so worth it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment