Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Creative Time: Sneak Peeks Day #4

Today, is day #4 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time's 35th Release! Today, we are sneaking the "Tag Die Layers" which coordinates with the MCT: Tag Dies.
 
 
 
I am so glad that Miss Emma created these!! I LOVE THEM!! Now I don't have to cut the shadowing layer by hand!!
 
They add just the right element to your tags.
 
So here is what I created using these new amazing dies!!
 
 
 
For my first tag, I decided to use the super cute puppy dog from MCT: Loyal Friends Stamp Set. The little fence, dog bone, and the paw print all come from this set as well. The little heart he is holding in his mouth is from MCT: Stitched Heart Layering Dies.
 
The sentiment is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink from MCT: Live Love Bark.
 
 
 
I layered the grass with MCT: Stitched Grass die and added the clouds from MCT: Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.
 
I used MCT: Stitched Round Tab to cover the tag hole and ran Recollection's Paw Print ribbon through it. Then I tied it off with twine and added the paw print to it.
 
 

 
For this tag, I used the pretty bee from MCT: Bee Happy Stamp Set and MCT: Stitched Bees and Beehive dies. I colored the bee with Copic markers and used Stickles on his wings.
 
For his bee trail, I used a stamp from MCT: Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy Stamp Set.
 
I created the pretty flower using MCT: Flower Petal Dies and MCT: Pretty Stitched Flowers and Leaves. I added Stickles to the center.
 
 
 
I stamped on the sentiment also from MCT: Bee Happy Stamp Set onto the smallest banner from MCT: Trio Stitched Banner Dies.
 
 I added the tab cover to the hole from MCT: Stitched Round Tab and ran Recollection's Jute Ribbon through it. 
 
To finish the tag, I added a small heart from MCT: Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO's dies to the ribbon as well as enamel dots to the base tag.
 
 
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

To see more sneaks from the rest of the fabulous design team pleaseclick here. 

 
 

34 comments:

  1. Your tags are so sweet! TFS
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love both of your tags!! That dog one though..too stinkin cute!! Thanks for sharing such great ideas!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A duo of delight with these tags! Sweet, pretty and absolutely wonderful!~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love both of your darling tags. There is just nothing cuter than that little dog and adding the bee over the flower, great idea!
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are so cute!!!! Love them both, but the puppy one is just too adorable! I am super excited about this die, it is going to be so handy! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your tags are just adorable! The scene and the puppy are incredibly amazing! I love the bee tag too..the papers are so pretty and love the enamel dots! Fantastic release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAbulous tags--I love dogs and bees!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Emily! Your tags turned out so pretty! Beautiful job on these! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are just adorable! I love that little puppy.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are beautiful.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with your bee tag! Love it! Love these new MCT dies! These will be a great new addiditon to my MCT collection!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity! treasaknight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your tags are so cute and fun, the bee is adorable.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
    suek86401@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What super adorable tags Emily!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice tags with the layers. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic tags! The are both cute and pretty!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of the layers on the puppy tag. It has so much depth.
    the bumble bee is cute.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tags are both so perfect down to the last fabulous detail!! dar dot sieb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 very cute tags! I am glad we have layers now...I can see how much more can be done with these super dies. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. both of your tags are so darling gosh girl you really did come up with two totally different ideas just so precious and sweet. You totally rocked today's Sneaky Peek and WOW and then showing how all of Miss Emma's goodies just works with it all. WOW YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Emily you too have created such super cute tags. I just love the puppy tag.

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tags are cute! Loving your bee with the blue and yellow colors! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww.... Your tags are just to adorable:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm really lovin this release and have truly enjoyed looking at all the projects during the sneak peeks! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so excited for tomorrow's release. Your tag is adorbs.
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE your tags!!! AWESomE job!! I can't wait to get this release!! thanks!
    brwneyes46@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore your tags, there are so lovely and beautiful!
    amantedelpapel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, so cute. Great paper and love the sweet embellishes.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the doggy ribbon, it is so cute
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable tags! TFS Emily!
    Have a wonderful day!
    unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Emily!
    Love your adorable tags! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your little tag with that adorable puppy is way too cute!! Your bee tag is beautiful!! Both are fabulous!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete