Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps: Trendspotting

If you are looking for the My Creative Time Day #4 Sneak Peeks please click here.

Hi, I am sharing a trendsetting project.
 
I am a bit late to the Smash Book trend but it's never too late to start. So I created my very first entry into my book. It's of my son's first day of 2nd grade.
 
 
I cut the cute little boy from Too Cute By Jessica's: School is Cool. For his face, I used PKS: 1410 Christmas In July Face Assortment. Before I added the face, I used a baby wipe to take the ink off of the eyelashes on the stamp to create more of a boy look. I colored the eyes in with a Copic  marker and chalk his cheeks. After I had pieced him all together I added white gel pen accents to his hat, hair, body, and backpack.
                       
 
 
 
 I added the cute little face to the apple using PKS-1403 Popcorn People. The apple and pencil were cut from My Creative Time's Love to Learn Dies. The title was cut from My Creative Time's Uppercase Fun dies, Lowercase Fun dies, and Number Fun dies plus add ons. I added white gel pen accents to every one as well.
 
I am so glad that I took the plunge and created my first Smash book page. A simple and fun way to scrap those special memories!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful crafty day!
 
P.S.
 
We would love for you to join us in our August PKS Linky Party as well as our PKS 14-Challenge.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet layout staring a handsome young man. The apple wearing glasses is just TOO cute and the little boy's face is darling. Beautiful smash book.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete