Friday, December 11, 2015

Bee Mine!: EOS Lip Balm Project

Hi, today I have a cute Valentine's Day project using a great new file called Valentine Monogram by Sanqunetti Design

I've seen these great projects for the last couple of years using the EOS Lip Balms and decided it was about time to try one. I thought this little bee would look perfect with one. 


After I cut all the pieces out for the bee, I inked the edges with Cantaloupe and Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink. I then added to cute face using Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-1470 The Adorbsies Face Assortment. I colored the eyes and mouth in with Copic markers. I also chalked the cheeks with Inkadinkado Chalk Ink. 

I added the "BEE MINE!" sentiment from the My Creative Time: Puffy Hearts Just For You Stamp Set onto the bottom of the bee. I used Versamark Ink along with Recollection's Snow Embossing powder to make it stand out on the black.

I adhered all the pieces together and then cut a hole in the center for the lip balm to fit through. I added some white gel pen accents and then added the lip balm. 



A simple, yet fun, little Valentine's Day project!! So glad I finally made a project using these fun little lip balms!

Valentine Monogram

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment: