Friday, December 4, 2015

Valentine Bear

Hi, today I have a cute little lollipop holder to share!! I created it with a cute new svg file called Valentine Bear from Sanqunetti Design. 


Once I had the little bear put together, I added a super cute face from Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-1561 Raggedy Dolly, Teddy, and Bird 1 1/8 " Face Assortment . I colored the eyes with a Copic marker and added Glossy Accents to the eyes. I also chalked the cheeks with Inkadinkado Chalk Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time: Beary Special Thoughts onto a My Creative Time: Stitched Oval Die cut. I used this same stamp set to add the little stitched square to the bear heart as well. I embellished the oval with a couple of cute little hearts from My Creative Time: Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set.  

I finished it by adding a few white gel pen accents to the bear and a yummy Original Gourmet: Wild Cherry Lollipop. 



Valentine Bear SVG

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Emily ~ Well this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for my eyes!! Total CUTENESS my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete